Writing

Writing
Writing

Speaking

Speaking
Speaking

Ministry Resources

Ministry Resources
Ministry Resources

Hooking-Up? Biblical Tips for Teens

Recently I came across an article that Seventeen Magazine published called “The Hookup Handbook.”  Different emotions flooded me as a read through the tips and tricks of a good hookup.  The hottest hookup spots, tips to drive him wild and how to know when to hookup with a person all made the “tips” list.  With each passing category of advice, my heart broke more.

This term hooking up, is used casually; but it can produce dire consequences. 

As I read the article I thought, “This needs to be tackled.  This needs to be talked about, because it’s already being talked about…but in all the wrong ways.”

So let’s talk about it…let’s talk about hooking up.


 

Head over to More to Be to check out the rest of this post and our new vision for this ministry!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.