Writing

Writing
Writing

Speaking

Speaking
Speaking

Ministry Resources

Ministry Resources
Ministry Resources

A New Baby, a New Blog Look, and a New Year of Ministry

I can't even begin to say how sorry I am that my last post was made in September.  Among the hustle and bustle of preparing for my sweet baby girl to arrive the first of January, I've been well...neglecting this blog. 

Do keep in mind though that I post at least twice a month over at More to Be, so you can always find some posts there!

Lately I've really been feeling the need to revamp this blog and my ministry.  I've had so many ideas running through my head (and my heart) that I want to take the time to really let God speak to me about where He wants me to take this ministry. 

Please be in prayer for me as I contemplate the path of this ministry.  I really want to take my writing and speaking ministry in a specific direction and I'm working on the fine print details of that.

I also can't deny the fact that my life is getting ready to be turned upside down by this precious little one that I so desperately can't wait to hold.  Please be patient with me as I navigate through this transitional time of balancing new motherhood and new ministry.  And also expect new and hopefully exciting posts on this journey of motherhood!

So now comes the part where I need your help.  Please take a few moments and fill out this anonymous survey and give me your feedback about this blog and ministry.  I WANT to hear from you!

You can access the survey here:

 Into the Beautiful Life Ministry Survey

Your thoughts and feedback will better help me in some decisions I'm trying to make about the direction and new look of this blog. 

Continuing to pray for you all! 

Blessings,
Amanda

No comments

Powered by Blogger.