Writing

Writing
Writing

Speaking

Speaking
Speaking

Ministry Resources

Ministry Resources
Ministry Resources

Into the Beautiful Life Announcement

Happy Tuesday to all! 

I wrote a post not too long ago about how humbled I have been by the acceptance of this blog.  Thank you all so much for reading my words and encouraging me on my writing journey so far.  I have truly been so blessed by your e-mails, comments, and prayers.  It is with that said (or written rather!) that I have an exciting announcement to share with all of you!

I am so excited to be joining the writing ministry team at
 More to Be! 



Lisa Pulliam is the founder of More to Be- a site for teens, twenty-somethings, moms, and youth leaders that offer resources and information on all the issues that our younger generation faces each day. Some of the topics include: modesty, beauty, dating/relationships, getting into the word, and so many more!  If you have a moment, please go check out the site.  It has so many great resources!

You can read more about Lisa and the ministry team here.

I will be contributing to the More to Be blog twice a month.  I'm so excited but a little nervous as well.  Lisa and the team have been so welcoming to me, and I just can't wait to see what God has in store for me and the More to Be team.

My first blog post went up today!  You can hop over and read it here.

Today I'm talking about PATIENCE with a capital P!  Something we all struggle with right? 

I'm so honored to be a part of something that is working to reach so many young people.  I am so passionate about teens and twenty-something's and their pursuit of a relationship with Jesus Christ.  I hope you'll join with me in prayer for More to Be and it's mission!

I've been waiting a few weeks to display this colorful blog button and now can because it's official!


Since I'm writing about patience today, is there something today that you're struggling to be patient with?  How can I pray for you?

Blessings,
Amanda



No comments

Powered by Blogger.