Writing

Writing
Writing

Speaking

Speaking
Speaking

Ministry Resources

Ministry Resources
Ministry Resources

What You Need to Know to Host a Girls Event

Have you ever considered hosting an event for others in your community?  Today, over at More to Be, I'm talking firsthand about my experiences planning our church's first ever Girls Night Out.  If you feel led to host an event similar to this one, check out this post!  


 

Recently I shared with More to Be readers about a dream I had of hosting a reDefining Beauty event for teen girls. This event was something that God laid on my heart over a year ago as something my Acteens group could do for girls in our  community.

For some time I had wrestled with the idea. Could we pull it off?

What if no one showed up?

What if no one had fun or learned about the Lord? 

For months I kept it to myself and tried to come up with excuses and reasons why we couldn’t do it. Until my Acteens girls approached me about it. They were so excited about this idea and hearing them talk about it showed me that it was something God wanted us to do.

He had spoken to me and now He was speaking to them. It was time to plan it.

 

m2b pic

 

Check out the rest of this post here as well as my planning tips and tricks over at More to Be!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.