Writing

Writing
Writing

Speaking

Speaking
Speaking

Ministry Resources

Ministry Resources
Ministry Resources

A Prayer to Invite God Into Your Day




Good Morning, Lord! 

 I wake up full of hope and excitement to see what you hold for this day.  Who will you have me encounter?  What obstacles await me today?  Lord, I seek you and only you today.  Quiet the noises of the world and help me to hear your voice.  

Today, open my eyes to the people who need your love and grace the most. What should you have me accomplish for you today?  How can I be of service to your kingdom? I’m anxious to see how your glory will be displayed throughout this day ahead!

  This is your day Lord.  Help me to praise you and rejoice in whatever you have planned.


In Jesus precious name, Amen.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.